- ALERT!!! – Sunday, December 1st, Our Christmas Extravaganza, “Love One Another!” at Five Flags. All instructions for performers are on our recital page
- ALERT, PERFORMANCE TIME ADJUSTMENT TO OUR DECEMBER 1ST DANCE RECITALS.
- 2 recitals:
- Tuesday & Thursday (and Dance Company) perform at 12:30 pm
- Monday & Wednesday (and Dance Company/Competition) perform at 3:30 pm.
- Shows are about 90 – 105 minutes long.
- Reminder: All Dancers – costumes were ordered and payments Processed Oct 1st.
- This is a one-time payment for the entire year and covers all three sets of recitals.
- Tickets go on sale Monday, November 11th at the Five Flags Box Office.
- Please consider walking into the office during their hours: Monday – Friday 10 am – 5 pm as sales over the phone and online have substantial additional fees.
- 2 recitals:
Recital costumes are in. There are pictures and instructions on your password page.
Yankee candle fundraiser/funds for on the students account, is underway now. Please refer to our fundraising page on this site. The original login information was incorrect and was changed Wednesday evening October 30 and is working properly now
Butter Braid Sales are going on through October 14. ORDERS MUST BE TURNED INTO THE DUBUQUE OFFICE NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 14TH. For details, go to our fundraising page. New this year: email me that you are selling, and I can set up online access to sell your butter braids 😉 Please note: butter braid pick up is in Dubuque and you must be there 11/15 between 6 – 6:30 pm as they are frozen and need to be kept frozen.
Saturday, November 30 the Dubuque Dance Company has Technical Rehearsal at your regular Saturday time slot. Love your routines darlings, YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
Thursday, Thanksgiving through Sunday, December 1st, no class. We hope your family time is amazing / PLEASE NOTE the dance company will have their Saturday Technical Rehearsal, on Saturday, Nov 30
Sunday, December 1, Our Christmas Extravaganza, “Love One Another”
All DDSGC Tumbling and Gymnastics Students of all ages are invited to our “Stuff Your Stocking”, in House Meet, Saturday, December 21st. Please note location times: 9 – 11 am in Dubuque and 1 – 3 pm in Maquoketa. “Click to Sign up now“ / deadline is December 1
Christmas Break: There are no classes from December 20 – January 2, Classes resume on January 3rd
Team Photos for Dubuque Team Members are Friday, January 3rd. Maquoketa Team Members are welcome to join, however your team photos are schedule in Maquoketa, Friday, March 13. Schedules for this are posted on the “pictures” page on our website.
Butter Braid Sales are going on January 4th through February 19 . ORDERS MUST BE TURNED INTO THE DUBUQUE OFFICE NO LATER THAN February 19th with complete payment in one check / from the parent to the studio. For details, go to our fundraising page. New this year: email me January 5 – 10th that you are selling, and I can set up online access to sell your butter braids 😉 Please note: butter braid pick up is in Dubuque and you must be there 3/13 between 6 – 6:30 pm as they are frozen and need to be kept frozen.
February 1-7 and April 1-7: Jr Dance and Jr Gym Rooms at our Dubuque Location have parent viewing.
Happy Easter 🐰🐣🐇 / Easter break is April 10, 11, 12 / no class: Friday, Saturday, Sunday