Customer Appreciation Drawing will be hold over the Labor Day Weekend. Winner will be posted by Mon, Sept 7th by Noon. Prize is $316.35 or a 30 min class September – May. The amount is not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to another student. The amount can be used for lessons, equipment, recital or DDSGC Day Time Hours. Students must be registered for class, all registered students are automatically entered.
Open House is Aug 10 – Sept 3, Monday and Wednesday from 5 – 8 pm.
Text as needed Monday – Thursday 9 am – 6 pm 563-513-9306.
Welcome to the DDSGC Family. On this page you are able to register for class, make an account, access your current account, and request assistance. You are also able to access our web store. Please be aware that your “store” account is different than your “studio” account and both are secure accounts.
- You can Register for Class several ways:
- You can Register for class in your Current studio account
- Register via text. Please include: Your name, your email, your student’s name and date of birth, your desired day and time of class. 563-513-9306
- Anyone who needs a general, one time release
- You are also welcome to fill out the form below and we will assist with registration and class choice
- DDSGC Day Time: Students can stay for an extended period of time. While these students are not required to take dance, gym or aerial; please know that these classes can be incorporated into their day with us.
- “In Person” means you are comfortable with the pandemic and other factors with classroom training and situations.
- “Zoom” is a once a week zoom class
- “Video Class Page” is when we set up a class room page on our site that you have access to. Class can be reviewed weekly or daily.