Office

Most recent memos on top – however, I have added some details to previous postings — will strike through when completed. There is also a master order sheet(s) attached at the bottom of all messages. REMINDER THAT NOT ALL KIDDOS ARE RELEASED FOR CLASS PHOTOS AND PICTURES.

  • May 18
    • frazier ordered week camp special. Do I need to call to verify date?
    • we are out of mA and LA black shorts a
    • low on some tights…pink and tan. Stock is updated online.
  • May 16
    • 6 trophies total in office (more in storage??), Only 3 ordered a trophy so far. I put the list of my stage performers with trophies.
    • k
    • Check kaylas account…she got double charged for summer solo but it looks like two different charges? 315 and 406
    • is there a charge for Brianna and Taylor’s duet? (Kayla was asking)
    • mcmullen ordered size 1 white tap, not in stock.
  • may 11
    • hasenbank…let her know by text that she’s paid or solo
    • i posted on untouchables page and sent emryns mom a text about Alicia’s change of solos from this sat to may 28.
    • emailed kirby about gym team and requested a number to put on her account.
    • Recital tape done, bag packed
    • low on: instant ice packs. Want us to make some to keep in freezer??
  • May 9
    • naomi rolling is registered for summer. She is going to take last 3 weeks of May aerial we’d 4:45. I charged the 15.00 registration and prorated tuition at 31.32. mom filled out registration paperwork and will bring we’d. I wrote a note for Jenna.
    • amy Jansen ordered a private with Alicia 4-4:30 thurs
    • I had Audrey do tape for recital. Recital bags stocked and ready.
    • i set up and account for Susan bushman (grandson Declan) and talked to her on phone. He’s setfor summer.
    • i had Audrey also organize and count footless tights: 10 SC, 25 MC 31 LC, 19 XLA, 14 MA, 1 LA, 3 MA
  • A pril 26 – see below please 😉
    • Low on swiffer cloths
    • Scrap paper/notebook(s)…do you have any at home? I don’t want to waste copy paper, but we need some scratch paper for notes to each other (Amy and I), etc. We are happy to use the back of misprinted paper. I can cut in half and keep.
    • Aaliyah (Prek) needs tan taps and jazz for summer. She tried some on, but were were limited sizes. She wears a 10.5 white tap now and it fits ok. We have tan tap 11.5 bloch, and the next lowest size is 13.5. Mom is going to order on store and guess on size. However, we will need some smaller tan sizes avaialable. 🙂 (We have jazz sizes that small)
  • April 25
    • Hassenbank and McMullen accounts charged for Dance Champ Solo ($135)…all others were paid for optional solos.
      • please let me know if these two families are aware of this oversight, or if I still need to contact them before charges . are run – thanks 😉 I did not message them or let them know. Let me know if you would like me to contact them. -sw
    • Addy said the trash can that was stinky was the JR dance room
      • thank you, I took care of specifics about this
    • Made new odoban spray bottles. We have 3 working bottles: 1 in main gym, 1 in office, 1 in JR gym. I will check and refill these once every couple weeks
      • thank you – let me know how the quantity of spray bottles is doing
    • When were the air filters last changed or cleaned? (in air purifiers). We should do this soon. 🙂
      • yes – this needs to be done and filters for heater, and air-conditioner in my room please / let me know what plan can be made about these I will do these next week.
    • Amy and I are divying up keeping up with cleaning products: I will keep up w/ the odoban and alchohol wipes. Amy will be in charge of windex/bleach spray/awesome. 🙂
      • Thank you
    • Abbie Keller purchased Th 4-4:30 with Takara. I added the payment on her acct.
      • Thank you – I have her added to the Private lesson page
    • Miller pd. summer. Tues 2 pm solo. I put on her acct.
      • thank you – marked her as 230 tuesday and also – wullweber gym meet payment/we should talk when you are free 😉
  • April 7-11
  • Important: I need a size 12 white tap shoe bagged up for Vanessa, and ready for 4 o’clock tomorrow. Addie‘s in tonight possibly make sure she has it because it’s for one of her students tomorrow at 4 o’clock. Vanessa normally comes Thursday at 4 o’clock however she’s making up and will be at class on Tuesday. sw
    Murphy order should be taken down. My apologies on this I did tell somebody about it however I didn’t write it down so I’m not sure.sw
  • april20
  • -low on Swiffer cloths
  • tight stock: tan: SC 35; MC 30; LC 28; AS 26; AM 11; LA 8; XLA 13 (we do have 14 LA recital only tan tights and 11 MA recital only tan tights
  • tight stock white: 20 CS; 57 CM; 20 LC; 1 SA
  • tight stock pink: MC 6; LC 6; SA 13; MA 4; LA 12; XLA 8
  • TV came on but said no video signal (does laptop have to be open too?) I turned off TV for the night
  • April 18
    • Went through all group dance comps. Do you want me to go through optional comps too?
    • I went through gym meets (I had a list from back in january). There are a couple that I did not see but double checked on store and on accounts.
  • April 13
  • We are lowish on instant ice packs. We can make some ice packs for freezer w a!cohol and water in ziplock…these don’t freeze hard and could be sanitized to reuse… (May get colder than the corn?)
  • April’s 11 Shannon’s updates:
    • Outlet in JR gym fixed. The one in the office will need a new faceplate eventually.
    • new pictures hung up on cubbies. Old pictures I stored in office…let me know where you want these.
  • Fridge seems to be working. Can we plan to defrost every several weeks to avoid ice buildup? This should help. We will just need to keep old towels here to keep the carpet from getting wet.
    April 6 Shannon updates:
    • We need: liquid sanitizer or alchohol for our alchohol wipes (I just opened the last gallon of this)
    • Summer classes on danceworks should be updated. Please double check the gym/tumb hour classes that I sent to you on my phone.
    • Murphy has an order that has been on our cubbies for a long time. Maybe one of us can text them?
    • Fridge is on. I left a note for Amy to check the temp inside.
    • If fridge works, we should defrost it every couple weeks or so…(but towels should be put outside of fridge/at bottom of fridge.
    • Floor in office is wet still. I got what I could with paper towels.
    • Bathroom door downstairs (the toilet on the right) does not close all the way. Door shifted maybe?
    • Piece of carpet square in downstairs entry is loose.
  • April 4 Shannon updates:
    • Gathering info. from other studios in town. Will update as I get information. (I may do some of this research tomorrow evening from home…) I have calls out, I will let you know if I hear back. 🙂
    • Checked orders, all updated.
    • Added summer charge to my account, will pay remaining balance from home.
    • Checking spreadsheet with danceworks. Notes are as follows:
      • Are the Aerial Loras camps from 2-3 and 3:30-4:30? (the spreadsheet had shaded time block from 1-4)
    • I added Adult Jazz/Funk and Adult Tap…I did not add tuition as summer is normally paid for at once on store. I do not know how to add to store. (please check over these classes on danceworks. I placed in upper room and did not yet assign a teacher)
    • I added the T/Th class (all week camps as well as the all summer option) for: 2-4 Grade Jazz/Funk and 2-4 Grade Lyrical.
    • I did not yet add the grad 2-4 aerial (was not sure what room?? would the Junior dance room work? this time is during the prek gym, but prek dance needs that room right after).
      • I matched Alicia’s spreadsheet summer solo schedule to dancworks.
  • April 1-4
    • tickets are online and pre-sale will start 4/4 ok
    • pull water bottle stickers and have Dave bring home to me please
    • when will the rest of the champion order come in? Amy had some parent asking.?????/Who is asking – this always should be documented so I can do proper follow up..Amy does not remember. It was a gym parent. I reminded her to take down names for things like this for follow up purposes.
    • April 7-11
  • Important: I need a size 12 white tap shoe bagged up for Vanessa, and ready for 4 o’clock tomorrow. Addie‘s in tonight possibly make sure she has it because it’s for one of her students tomorrow at 4 o’clock. Vanessa normally comes Thursday at 4 o’clock however she’s making up and will be at class on Tuesday. sw
    Murphy order should be taken down. My apologies on this I did tell somebody about it however I didn’t write it down so I’m not sure.sw
  • april20
  • -low on Swiffer cloths
  • tight stock: tan: SC 35; MC 30; LC 28; AS 26; AM 11; LA 8; XLA 13 (we do have 14 LA recital only tan tights and 11 MA recital only tan tights
  • tight stock white: 20 CS; 57 CM; 20 LC; 1 SA
  • tight stock pink: MC 6; LC 6; SA 13; MA 4; LA 12; XLA 8
  • TV came on but said no video signal (does laptop have to be open too?) I turned off TV for the night
  • April 18
    • Went through all group dance comps. Do you want me to go through optional comps too?
    • I went through gym meets (I had a list from back in january). There are a couple that I did not see but double checked on store and on accounts.
  • April 13
  • We are lowish on instant ice packs. We can make some ice packs for freezer w a!cohol and water in ziplock…these don’t freeze hard and could be sanitized to reuse… (May get colder than the corn?)
  • April’s 11 Shannon’s updates:
    • Outlet in JR gym fixed. The one in the office will need a new faceplate eventually.
    • new pictures hung up on cubbies. Old pictures I stored in office…let me know where you want these.
  • Fridge seems to be working. Can we plan to defrost every several weeks to avoid ice buildup? This should help. We will just need to keep old towels here to keep the carpet from getting wet.
    April 6 Shannon updates:
    • We need: liquid sanitizer or alchohol for our alchohol wipes (I just opened the last gallon of this)
    • Summer classes on danceworks should be updated. Please double check the gym/tumb hour classes that I sent to you on my phone.
    • Murphy has an order that has been on our cubbies for a long time. Maybe one of us can text them?
    • Fridge is on. I left a note for Amy to check the temp inside.
    • If fridge works, we should defrost it every couple weeks or so…(but towels should be put outside of fridge/at bottom of fridge.
    • Floor in office is wet still. I got what I could with paper towels.
    • Bathroom door downstairs (the toilet on the right) does not close all the way. Door shifted maybe?
    • Piece of carpet square in downstairs entry is loose.
  • April 4 Shannon updates:
    • Gathering info. from other studios in town. Will update as I get information. (I may do some of this research tomorrow evening from home…) I have calls out, I will let you know if I hear back. 🙂
    • Checked orders, all updated.
    • Added summer charge to my account, will pay remaining balance from home.
    • Checking spreadsheet with danceworks. Notes are as follows:
      • Are the Aerial Loras camps from 2-3 and 3:30-4:30? (the spreadsheet had shaded time block from 1-4)
    • I added Adult Jazz/Funk and Adult Tap…I did not add tuition as summer is normally paid for at once on store. I do not know how to add to store. (please check over these classes on danceworks. I placed in upper room and did not yet assign a teacher)
    • I added the T/Th class (all week camps as well as the all summer option) for: 2-4 Grade Jazz/Funk and 2-4 Grade Lyrical.
    • I did not yet add the grad 2-4 aerial (was not sure what room?? would the Junior dance room work? this time is during the prek gym, but prek dance needs that room right after).
      • I matched Alicia’s spreadsheet summer solo schedule to dancworks.
  • April 1-4
    • tickets are online and pre-sale will start 4/4 ok
    • pull water bottle stickers and have Dave bring home to me please
    • when will the rest of the champion order come in? Amy had some parent asking.?????/Who is asking – this always should be documented so I can do proper follow up..Amy does not remember. It was a gym parent. I reminded her to take down names for things like this for follow up purposes.
  • March 23
  • we need to go through store and danceworks to match prices.
  • some prices on danceworks not updated to current prices on store (ex, turning point shoes)
  • we have water bottle stickers still in office but I didn’t see them on store?
    • we have 12 sticky backs to hang the banners but no hooks.
    • when will the rest of the champion order come in? Amy had some parent asking.
    • messaged Alysse Steve regarding her credit for duo/trio.
    • I put the credit on her account for two duo/trios at: Nexstar, showstoppers, and starz.
    • I messaged Margee regarding the 50$ credit. I put the charge for summer dated june 1 on her account and the credit for 50$ dated june 1 on her account.
    • I did message Alicia Werger regarding Emryn’s summer comp. I did not hear back yet.
    • I messaged Dominic Coates regarding summer, and let him know when to call me if he has questions about summer/what times or days he needs.
    • Spreadsheet…this is a reminder for me for Monday…check over comp times to make sure they line up with spreadsheet (dont forget I can run scooters so the filp flop of teams 2/3 and 4 does not effect start or end times)
    • Alaina/Darcy…regionals?? (do we need to check on these?)
  • march 21
    • No clip earrings in stock
    • All orders up to date as of Joleen Fink’s summer payment.
    • I entered all summer comp/solo payments onto accounts, except Miller (pending payment).
    • I put the Terro ant baits into the cleaning storage closet off main gym if anyone is looking for it.
    • There are popcorn bags in a labeled drawer in office (labeled snacks for sale). Do you want me to make a sign to ‘advertise’ that we have these for sale?
    • Should I send home with Mr. Dee…team photos from last year (the nice ones on the thick board)…they’ve been in office for a while. I put them out of the way for now.
    • FYI…I did give Daizee her shirts a couple weeks ago. We have two small headstand shirts (for staff). I do not have any other previous team shirts for staff. We do have some plain studio shirts and current team shirts…
    • The drawers should all be labeled correctly if anyone is looking for something when I’m not here. I will send you pics as I glue them onto the drawers.
    • On Wed, I can go through danceworks and match it to the summer spreadsheet. I could do that while I am in with Jenna during her K-1 class if you still want me in there at that time. (I will for sure be in class helping for the prek class afterwards.)

  • march 7
    • No comp clip earrings in stock (millers order was filled)
    • Alysse would like to order two pair clip comp earrings …how fast can the get shipped?
    • Are the doing group solo pics or individual only? Some parents want to know.
    • These are the tan convertible tights numbers: 39 SC, 31 MC, 30 LC, 22 SA, 17 MA, 9 LA, 13 XLA
    • Can the red dolly go somewhere else? And the black sandbags. I can also ask Mr. Dee. They make it hard to get into the drawers.
  • march 2
    • Kaycee Miller will no longer attend as of May. I already took tuition off for may, but I did not yet drop the class from their account.
    • Feb 20-26
    • Pfabs need 2 la tan convertibles
    • Mr. Dee would like you to order terro ant killer.

  • Feb 28
    • erica ward signed up for ddsgc Olympics
    • call or contact Flor Salazar regarding Jaylynn. She has been having some anxiety/nervousness. I will fill you in.
    • feb 15/16
    • New student Tuesday 7 / starting March 1st boy needs 12 1/2 – 13 boys tap and 2-3 black ballets – please check and let me know if we have these and I added $35 for boys taps and $16.35 for boys ballets to account. I have order in bag in office. 13.5 black tap, 2.5 black ballet. No 12.5 or 13 in tap. Bag filled. I did not put a name on the bag.
    • adult aerialist will no longer attend due to schedule. She knowe has to pay March tuition.
  • Feb 8/FEB 12
    • what to do w the warm ups(Josie)?/DEE NEEDS TO TAKE THEM HOME TO WASH THEM – SEE IF WE CAN GET DAVE TO BRING A BAG OVER OF STUFF THAT YOU NEED OUT OF THE OFFICE bagged and sending with Mr. Dee
    • we have a lot of used donated shoes (tan taps, free forms, ballets). Want us to weed through and keep the good ones or what to do with?/YES – THROW TO ONES THAT ARE TOO OLD – OUT PLEASE
    • please check over Mason Bly (Francie cox) account to be sure I charged correctly. He will start Monday 5 pm parent tot on Feb 21. I will put a note on Jenna’s attendance and let her know./YES – THIS IS PERFECT, THANK YOU
    • we gOt some used Leo’s…want me to keep a few in junior dance room or jr gym in case of accidents? Otherwise I will just keep in office?/THIS IS A GREAT IDEA – POSSIBLY AN EMERGENCY ZIPLOCK?? NO TIGHTS – JUST A LEOTARD – LET ME KNOW HOW YOU THINK THIS WILL WORK works great! I have one bag in jr dance and will make more.
    • stock for half shoes in case we need to order more before comp season: 5 AXL, 4 AL, 5 AM, 4 AS, 7 AXS, 2 CXL, 0CL, 3 CM
  • Feb 5 (Saturday Shannon)/FEB 12 – I’M STILL WORKING ON SOME OF THESE – WILL UPDATE
    • The database matches the webstore for all parent tot/prek/k-2/2-4 camps. I did have to change a few times, as they were not correct, but the dates were all good.
    • The spreadsheet matches the
    • choices for the Summer Special on Webstore. (There was no M/W am P/T, Pre/K, or K/2 dance/gym, so those have been deleted off the spreadsheet).
    • If you can mark orders as complete if you put on accounts (ex, payment toward account), that would save me some time (unless you want me to double check them).
    • Reminder to print the cute saying notes on thicker paper so that we can prep them for next weekend. We would need an adult upstairs from 10:45-3:30ish??? That way we can catch the end of the oldest company/comp group and be there to monitor the rest? I could talk to Amy and see if she and I could cover these times between the both of us. Let me know what you think. I don’t think we should leave the materials/candy out without an adult there? We can have each member make 8, that would be two per comp. I think I counted 27 comp members, so we need 216 pieces of candy/tags total. (unless I counted incorrectly)
    • Will you send out a note/text that competition members should plan to come to the upper room sat to do this?
  • Feb 2:
    • Lindsey Theison (stuckey’s Mom) may reach out about having two accounts for the kids (her and Dad). She will contact I fixed the payment on Steve’s Account (you put 487.00, but 36×2 of it was turning pointe shoes, so I fixed it to 415.00)/THANK YOU – I SENT A PRINT OUT FOR HER —
    • Helmer ordered guest artist/THANK YOU
  • Jan 25
    • Amy office notes: Tuesday 1/25- Christine Nesteby was missing size 13.5 white ballet from her order so I gave her a pair.- I put away cleaning supplies by TV.- organized cash and carry tights.- I purchased 2 pair tan conv tights from cash and carry 1 MA, 1 LA. Pd with a $20 took 2 $5’s. Money in the lock box.- stock for gym leos 2 int ch, 1 SmA.- please order gallon ziploc bags.- Erica Ward paid $80 in cash towards account. I text her a receipt from this phone. 
  • Jan 25 – Amy please see Jan 18-19 and med ch leotard, thank you
  • Jan 24
    • kelly hoefelmeyer ordered two solo ballet classes/they were posted on Daizee’s page
    • soppe ordered adult tap but I did not enroll yet
    • stock for tan and white taps updated. There were some numbers off
    • Shannon – I went through the remaining accounts and deleted and re-entered February – if you could please do a quick scan of accounts and make sure they are all good please.sw done 1/24
    • 6 1/2 tan tap that came in is for Grace Gassman – please check fit and make sure they are paid on her account, thank you sw done 1/24
    • Alicia is out tonight / Addie is filling in for me / I am filling in for Alicia –
  • Jan 18 & 19
    • Kayla is taking Kirsten’s check upstairs for her mom to pick up today – leave on the pink desk with her name on it please, I have a large envelope
    • Kayla is also bringing pictures down to me to distribute today
    • – I think there is a med ch gym team leo – it’s actually a previous style. Could you please bring that to me tonight – if you could, before 530 please – thank you
    • Amy – Just a few reminders
      • please try to always text me updates so we get them posted here
      • please always check that 1/michael is running scooters for Braeley at 6 and that they are doing gym 630-7 (I would need a report on this EVERY Tuesday please – thx much
  • Jan 17
    • Please check on Riley Hawkinson’s backpack from Champion….last Mom hear it was backordered, but has not yet received. / THEY ARE DUE INTO THE COMPANY FEB 7TH AND WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER THAT
    • fyi…I stopped at Boyer for fixing tuition to feb tuition. 🙂 I will keep at it on Wed, and I will finish it up on Saturday. the only one I had trouble with is Barnett…there was no edit button on hers?? I will look at it again.
  • Jan 15-17
    • January birthday cards sent – only a few not sent out due to oversight and lack of addresses….. it’s a process – all will be wonderful as we continue – Shannon talk with me on this please
  • Jan 12:
    • Werger is wondering when/if the champion store will open? She was interested in ordering the warm ups. / THERE IS A NOTE RIGHT ON THE PAGE WITH THE LINK TO THE STORE – IT OPENS THE 18TH – …..
    • Werger wondering what taps she needs? Both white and tan? (company and weeknight?)/SHE JUST NEEDS WHITE BALLET
    • We need to order neck leo (size Intermediate child) for Werger. All else has been filled, but will need for the 23rd performance / ORDERED AND SHOULD BE IN WED
    • Miller dropped off check #2131 for tuition. I will bring down to you.
    • Order: decal for wall (space next to sweat/sparkle pink sign downstairs)
    • We are out of stock for children’s company neck leos./ORDERED – HOWEVER – THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK ON MED CH
    • Adult neck leos…we have an XSA, but no XSA listed on webstore as an option.
    • We have two adult larges straps and 1 adult medium strap that do not have the padded layer. I labeled them clearly but did not put them in stock. / HAD TO SWITCH TO TB1420 – I STOPPED ORDERING FROM CAPEZIO EXCEPT IN AN EMERGENCY AS THEIR SHIPPING IS SO EXTENSIVE
    • What would you like to do with last year’s team pics? They are sitting in office…I think you originally wanted to take them home./BRING THEM TO ME TONIGHT – THANK YOU
  • Jan 10
    • I text Tim Murhpy about his granddaughter’s class. I left the text on the phone.
    • I text Anna (adult aerialist) asking about class and asked that she contact us w/ any questions.
    • There is one decal left to hang, there is an empty spot on the right side of the doorway downstairs in waiting area. No hurry to hang.
    • Dee: There are two black unopened cartridges, two unopened color cartridges, and less than a half ream paper.
    • Dee: please order paper (to keep extra in office)
  • Jan 6
    • I placed orders for white taps/white ballets/crop tops, to catch up stock. I will check more items for next week. Shannon, I always order off the stock numbers in the store. I’m not sure when we have checked stock last.yes the stock should be updated-sw
  • Jan 5
    • shannon – please text adult aerial next monday for wednesday’s class. I emailed and texted. -sw
    • Please order garbage bags, sharpies (we just need a few black for writing on order bags and labeling, disregard if already ordered.)
    • I let Carmen know about her music…she will check with her dad
    • Joleen Fink paid tuition tonight. Check #662
    • Heads up (not sure if you want me to write reminders and put in blue folders? Or have an office staff check this once/week? Noticed downstairs bathrooms are getting very dusty/hair on floor and toilets, especially in corners. Also, the downstairs cubbies need to be checked more frequently with dust/salt/dirt.
  • Jan 5
    • tiffany kelly is stopping in tonight – new account – is going to pay reg / month deposit and january and please size the little one for shoes – she is around a 7 1/2 – 8 street shoe. She is all set with shoes and also paid. I switched her class to Thurs 4 pm (she was in the Tues 4 pm). Please check with her regarding recital. She is not sure, but would possibly like her to do recital.
    • shannon: summer werner completed / OK
    • made spreadsheet to chart out: dance comp, gym and tumb team, grand river performances
    • I have not entered any grand river tickets into accounts and I don’t think we will – would like your feedback on this – there is a record in the store – I think that is sufficient and we don’t need to enter into accounts. Sounds great to me!
    • accidentally marked nesteby completed and did not get comp payment on her account. Done
  • jan 4 from Amy – (thank you) AND YES – WE HAVE THE CORRECT NUMBER FOR LILY’S MOM BOTH IN THE COMPUTER AND IN THE OFFICE CELL – BUT I DON’T SEE THE TEXT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE SENT ON THE OFFICE PHONE???
    • Office notes: –I traded Gracie Chmelars size 4 tap for a size 4.5. Placed 4’s back in stockDee, please add size 4.5 white taps as a variation on store. There is one in stock now. SW
    • . – I put away all the stuff your stocking prizes. – Dusted and vacuumed the office- Amelia (new?) giving Lexi a very difficult time in the gym. Mom met me at Mrs Dee’s door. I also had a very nice talk with her mom after she spoke with Mrs Dee. – Lily White wasn’t feeling well, texted mom with no response mom (Amy) wants to make sure we have the correct number 828-832-6401- no one came for 6 – 6:30 scooters. I found Michael up there sleeping at 6:20 he said he’s been there since 6. –
    • please order white garbage bags we are down to 5. Dee, should we use the black garbage bags in the meantime…we have some hiding under the office desk. 🙂 -SW
  • Jan 4
    • bringing cards and stamps tonight. stamps will remain with me – cards are in a box – please keep handy in the office
    • Amy – please make sure that they are running scooters and stretching on Tuesday’s 6-630 / if they do this, they are supposed to tumbling from 630-7 / Michael was supposed to lead this –
  • Jan 3
    • THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    • PLEASE CALL WED 6:15 PRE GYM AND CHANGE FROM 45 MIN TO 30 MIN – ISSUE CREDIT ON ACCOUNTS – TALK TO ME FIRST PLEASE done will cover Wednesdays 6:50-7 sw
    • Still question on an account that we made a note on – please see me on this – thanks much check 🙂
    • please hang new signs – they need stickers on first done sw
    • please fill orders (as you always do 😉 )
    • please update competition fees – please include gym team and head tax / registration charge (I should have the original sheet with me)
    • Birthday Cards wrote a note to office staff. List is on office binder sw
  • Dec 20
    • reminder to change the away greeting on the cell phone.
  • Dec 13
    • updated studio shirts
    • updated the above order list for quick reference
    • sent email to Monday parent/tot – she is switching but may come tonight – can you make sure that she is credited Jan tuition (don’t deleted – issue a credit – per dee)
    • order/BERRY/didn’t finish updating in danceworks – please helpMarked as registration on danceworks/put description: pre black fri M5pm ja
    • also / stack / 21671 / make sure in danceworks pleaseyes
    • rennison / make sure in danceworks please (I added her account. did not know what billing frequency code to use? Did redo the tuition to 0.00)
    • phelan / make sure in dance works pleaseALready in danceworks.
    • Wrote down list of people paid on webstore for NExstar, TOP, showstoppers/what they pd for.
    • Double checked list of kids on stuff your stocking on webpage (checked orders)…just had to add schuster and Soppe.
    • Just talked with Breiner and did double check the orders…She ordered double of both the adult shirt and the child shirt, so we should still keep her account credited for two shirts.
    • Fixed Yaryna’s account so her name is correct now.
  • Shannon’s Notes Dec 13:
    • I did not yet complete the adult tap class orders on the webstore
    • Helmer’s account charged 25 (You had not charged for Jingle Bell), I put the charge under “meet: jingle bell” and under the description: leotard.
    • Text Breiner about outstanding balance on account.
    • Double checked kids on stuff your stocking meet on webpage (checked orders). Just had to add Schuster and Soppe.
  • Dec 6:
    • Did you email Helmer about the company package? (She ordered that last week, and she already has those items?)
    • Orders are updated. I did not put the black friday specials on accounts.
    • Print more time sheets please (I can keep an original in the office just in case)
    • I called and left a message with Roschen (Raeylyn’s Mom) about the Parent tot. Not heard back yet.
  • Dec 1 office from Shannon:
    • Do you want me to come in Sat afternoon for an hour or so? I could search the orders for dance/gym comps if you’d like.
    • I will make new labels for drawers and have Amy put them on drawers (we rearranged and now I have a lot of post-its on drawers instead of the nice labels!)
    • I am sending a list of the video cameras and passwords. You have to double click on the number/letter code under the MAC heading but also log in with the password DdSgC2020. The wifi has to be on dubuquedance&GYM2EXT
  • Dec 1
    • updated gym meets on password page and with usage and printed/attached confirmation file for parents to see.
  • November 30
    • just some catch-ups from past notes and messages…..
      • organize tights: footless separate, but the same price as the convertibles that we are selling now / they are not listed in the store and would only be sold to the dancers who have “no shoes” at recital. I don’t want to carry stock for all sizes and constantly keep a lot of stock/all sizes. I will also order these in as needed
      • stirrups and everything else can be cash and carry
      • please store eyelashes with earrings with competition stuffs – please label so that us non-office people can locate Will do! Are we going to carry eyelashes again? Right now we are not.
      • (up to my back mishap, and Covid, I was in the office regularly, however, right now I am not in the office but to turn on and off the office lights. Please keep me posted on things that we should get rid of and anything that is needed please). The only thing now is that we have one broken chair in the office. Mr. Dee says he will fix. There are two other chairs.
      • there was a memo to not fill orders with “bloch brand tap shoes” / this is true, however if we are re-sizing or someone comes in to be sized, please try to get rid of these – keep in mind that they run about a size smaller than the others. OK
      • Can we check and make sure that metal chairs are in the main dance room closet, that they white chairs are upstairs OK I will leave a message for office staff to check.
  • November 24
    • Cleaning questions:
      • trophies in gym and upper shelves dusty…when do we want to dust up there? now do we clean the windows for upper room that face the gym ;gym side)?
      • where can we move: black sandbags (under trampoline?) They are in the office now.
      • black company shorts: do we combine the stock for the new style shorts vs. old style?
      • can you add the company crops to the dance works? Also there are some prices that are not current on dance works.
    • Hassenbank accidentally purchased title instead of solo for TOP. She does not want Hadley to do title. I am charging the difference on her account to pay for the solo. (in case you are wondering what those charges are). The last text I sent was that we are going to charge her the 70. Can you let her know (or I can on Wed) that we will credit her 5 because she paid for recital? Thanks! YES – JUST TO BRIEF EVERYONE: SHE PAID FOR RECITAL, AND HADLEY DECIDED HER EVENING WAS TOO LONG, SO WE ARE CREDITING BACK THE $75 AND ADDING THE CREDIT TO TOP SOLO FOR HER
  • Nov 20
    • placemats printed
    • student programs printed and distributed on Saturday for company dancers
    • please note above request FROM Ms Berry (picture up further on this page) and when we receive registration, make sure the instructor is aware of this – I believe they are looking at class in the jr gym.
  • Nov 18-19
    • Can we make sure that the camera system is up and running and could you please check the cameras in each room. Also, you will have the computer every Monday and Wednesday to make sure that they are running. One Tuesday and Thursday, I will make sure they are running 😉
    • Do we have enough to put one in the office as well?
    • (received this email) Hi Shannon, it’s Emily. Claire’s mom. I will not need the shoes you have set aside for Claire. She is going to use a 9N. I ordered offline. Thank you for all your help last night!
    • STAPLER IS IN / OUTLET COVERS ARE IN – KIRSEN WANTED THEM IN THE GYM – PLEASE GET TO HER AND PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE FOR AMY TO FILL OTHER OUTLETS IN THE BUILDING PLEASE
    • still waiting for earrings to ship / in their system, it says I should have them by Dec 3 / I ordered 6 pairs of pierced earrings. Ok
    • straps and crops are coming in / probably Monday – I increased stock in the store so people could order so once the items arrive we will need a re-count please / sorry to make it a bit messy, but wanted to get the orders in…. I think this may happen close to each show as everyone forgets to order until they receive the memo. There is an option to allow customers to back order (if we are out of stock). That way, I could keep the stock accurate, and customers could still order the sizes they need if the stock is at 0.
  • LolNOV 17
    • we are low on printer paper / BRING SOME FROM THE HOUSE
    • i tExt The two orders left on cubbies.
  • Nov 14-15
  • adult aerial, Anna 608-371-4409 please call November 15/ She wants to register and give her all the details for class includinghe I messaged her and she may be trying out the first we’d in dec. / Tried class – Kirsten approved her for k1, they are looking over the schedule and getting back to us
  • herrion paid stuff your stocking meet
    Nov8: tutus in stock mc black; we have three whites
  • Nov 5-8
    • EXTRA TIGHTS ARE IN FOR STOCK
    • THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK ON COSTUMES / WHO HAS PAID – THANK YOU, THANK YOU
    • lexi – ordered slip on / ordered an extra 9 to have in stock
    • take charger from main da
    • ordered earrings
    • talked to werger about competition / for now we are adding wed dance and maybe company and maybe a solo
  • Nov 3 From Shannon:
    • Lexi Fink would like tan taps in size 9….we are out of stock in that size. She would like the mary jane tie style if possible. Or slip ons if not. Mom will order tan tap on webstore.
    • From shannon: out of stock pierced earrings out of stock
    • No charger for device? It needs charged. I will put a note for all office staff to keep an eye out for
    • Alicia Werger would like to add Wed night 6:15 K-1 dance starting in December (after recital) for her daughter Emeryn. I did not add that to her account yet. (she was also asking a little about dance competition team)
  • Nov 3
  • need to talk about costumes / kiddos in database I started working on…
  • information for recital and tickets are on the recital page / calendar / and a memo that I am having you hang – canwe laminate? and how many laminating sheets do we still have, do I have to order some??We do have probably about 15-20 sheets. 🙂 Done
  • double check half shoes stock and update in woocommerce please – we received some in – but I do n’t think anyone let you know to update Updated 11/3 sw
  • white tights are in main dance room until Thursday please OK. If you need any more LC or SA white tights, they are still in office.
  • please take down old signs including open house notice as we are changing it to zoom
  • added information about stock you stuffing meet but have not updated website yet OK
  • oct 23
    • low stock…turning pointe shoes…mc 3 left, Lc 1 left, xlc 3 left., Axs 7left, as 0 left, am 2 left, axl 7 left, aL 5 left
    • earrings: no pierced in stock. 3 clip
  • WOct 19:
    • QThere are some halloween party orders. I left them as “processed”
    • More tshirt orders. I left them as “processed”
    • Pfab paid for Untouch Team 4 dangerous and 4/5 Swish Swish (I marked this on their acct)
    • We have a size 5 white tap, but not this option on the webstore
    • LOW on TISSUES
    • Put a detailed list for office staff (cleaning, straightening office/stock, etc.) to do each shift, plus a note to communicate with gym coach about what cleaning was done/what needs to be done
  • Oct 18
    • For shirt orders, I will leave the order as processed so that you know that it will need to be added to our spreadsheet. (starting today. I have some from prior that have already been marked as complete)
  • Oct 11
    • Eleanor Davis paid registration fee cash (15.00). I put on her account. Has not decided on which P/TOT class yet.
    • No Amy Tomorrow.
    • Wade Cook’s Mom and I talked about a silent auction?? (we talked about it at beginning of year). She said if a couple parents would team up, they could be the contacts/send out info. You would not have to assist with auction/communication regarding auction/etc. The auction could be online. She has experience with contacting local companies. She recommended if we did do this, it could be sometime between Jan-Mar, and most could be online. 🙂
    • If I unplug the fridge Wed, and clean it, I would just need Ella (or someone) to plug it back it. I would just need towels, please. (It needs to be cleaned and defrosted)
    • NEED TO ORDER 11.5 BALLET FOR GULER
  • Oct 7
    • filled order for taylor / size 8 jazz shoes
  • Oct 6 (Shannon updates):
    • Heimke will be putting her card on her account (she talked to me tonight)
    • No LORELEI Hirsch at recital. Account was fixed. She had told one of us (in office) prior, and we accidentally charged her. I corrected the account.
  • Oct 6
    • Alert – some accounts – kiddos are coming and no payment
      • Audrey Merfeld comes Tuesday 430-515 dance and no phone number for mom, Iris / need phone number, Oct tuition, recital payment and a card on file please 😉
      • Ricketts – comes Tuesday 4:30 – 530 in the main gym / 2 girls / no card, need payment for october and a card on file please, thank you
  • Oct 4
    • If I can come over and do class on Monday and Wednesday this week, I will / I definitely cannot do Tuesday and Thursday / and I definitely need to leave right at 7 on both M&W / I have a phone conference with Mayo Clinic today and should know more after that. Ok
    • I ordered enough lashes to fill Pfab’s order – after this, I have the link on the untouchables page for people to order the own / Pfab has a costume that is coming over today ok
    • Halfway f shoes – I have pulled the turners back and I am returning them / right now, we should have the 55 turners with the crisscross leather bottom and the stretch suede bottom shoes – I plan on staying with these / when able please update stock and I will place orders accordingly SW…Did 10/6
      • Decker – there was a questions about shoes for Brooklyn Decker, please help make sure the following is complete:
        • Brook should have both of her shoes. I txt her 10\4 to be sure she has not pairs of shoes/they should be credited for a pair of white tap shoes / I credited her account 10\4 for one pair white taps I filled Decker’s order of half shoes and put the difference (credit) onto her account. SW 10/6
      • I have Riley Hawkinson’s meet request
      • Double check Freund on Wed 6:15 dance that she has both tap and ballet and was charged please Is this a new order? I saw that she ordered on Aug 20. She has shoes that fit. 🙂 I did not see a more recent order or a charge on her account. I will charge if needed. SW
  • Oct 2
    • I have all orders caught up except…pfabs need eyelashes (I gave her 3 she needs 2 more)
    • eyelashes for stock please
  • I got a note from Amy from yesterday that iris kress would like to do gym only at 5:45 on thurs. However she’s already signed up for tot gym and dance? Amy had asked her to send an email to you.-
  • Breiner ordered 1 sc pink gymnastics team shirt and 1 pink xla gym team shirt
  • need more eyelashes for stock please (filled part of pfabs order)
  • Monday 9/27
    • We need to defrost and wipe out the fridge. It is very frosty (and dirty). Maybe we can unplug it and clean it out well later this week? It should only need one night to defrost, but we will need some towels to place in fridge to avoid any leaking water. 🙂
    • I was having the staff (I mentioned it to the new staff) to put their completed cleaning checklists in their blue folders. while you were not here. Let us know what you want us to do with them instead.
    • Can we order more gallon size ziplocs and we need one pack of paper (I have about half a pack here)
    • Unger will plan to attend Wed depending (little sister is sick)
    • ORDERS UP TO DATE AND ALL FILLED (except the t-shirt orders) (I Did fill the latest FRANCOIS order)
    • Please bring the stapler that opens all the way (I will use to hang the bulliten boards in hall).
    • Raelynn (Thurs prek gym) will make up class once she is able to come back…I offered Mon 615 for her. Have not yet heard back…
  • Sunday, Sept 26th
    • Shannon – I ordered a size 10 freeform for Harper Goranson – they are tan(nude) and do not have the heel like the freeform jazz / anyway – they came in – but I cannot find them….. hhheeelllppppppppp please 😉 Yay! Amy found them.
    • We need to get recital charges on accountsSW…I think we are good on this 10/4
    • stage fee on competition dance accounts – but they do not get two stage fees if they are in weekday – it’s only one stage fee…… if that makes sense….SW 10/4
    • measure kiddos / grab any that you can including jr rooms
    • I will have Amy and Ella do this Tuesday and Thursday
  • Wed Sept 22 / I’m just a little confused on orders and making sure that they are filled – so / I am truly going by Shannon’s notes on this “Wed the 15th she said “all orders filled and up to date” / so anything before the 15th should be fine, we just need to double check from the 15th through now…..Yes, we are all up to date! I just need to make sure we go back and look through the orders for t-shirts (there have been a few)
    • I had new dance socks come in / but I think there is still only one size / I will update tomorrow when I open the box
    • tights came in this order
    • I am taking the $20 turners out of the store – yuck / we will stick with the 55 turners / however, there is a short supply on stock right now – ordering in and doing the best I can – will keep everyone posted
    • thank you everyone for everything, Miss Dee 🙂 THANK YOU!!
  • FOR AMY FOR TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
    • When you come in tomorrow – wondering if you could package up a set of shoes for someone who just signed up, Could you please put out a set of shoes for Jessica Lang/Paisley Lang / size 1 white tap and size 3 white ballet / shannon please update stock this order was over the phone DONE
    • Could you please find 2 tshirts please / preferably small adult and put them in a white bag labeled for “Olivia Orris”
    • please package up a med ad crop top for Maya Hoefelmeyer and put out in a white bag, thank you / came through store Shannon so stock should be current
  • Monday Sept 20
    • angie unger(daughter aleena)..opt out of recital
    • jazz and tan tap stock all up to date
    • i am making new labels for tights. I think they are good and organized
  • Saturday – I am going to try to fill a couple of orders / like pointe for helmer and such / will update on Monday if I was able to do this – otherwise please fill orders on Monday
  • Friday, Sept 17th / updated tan tap shoe stock / all orders placed / we will be missing a few tan tap sizes in the cabinet, we do not have stock on every size tan tap as they are out of stock until Oct 1st – by then, I will probably just leave the stock empty unless we have an order
  • Wednesday, Sept 15
    • All orders filled and up to date. We are currently waiting on NO sizes/shoes.
    • From Shannon: Coffey order: I had filled 8.5 tan tap and 1/2 sole turner (per your request), but they ordered on the webstore: 8 tan tap and also jazz shoe, tan tights. I put the tan tights in bag. How should I proceed w/ this order? (didn’t know which she needs for class, jazz or 1/2 sole)
    • I thought that competition jewelry was over here / I don’t have it at my home office so I’m wondering if you could please double check for me please if they are here. Thank youYes, I have them in the office…thanks!
    • Meg Bradley paid $30 / $15 each for trial adults aerial class / Margee will need release forms and pens as each needs to sign a release please Done
    • I just need to talk to you about the “extra $15 charges” that we had on accounts / when you have a moment.
    • already received / White – tan tap, half sole, 1 tights – / but needs – please give 2 sm adult tan tights because of special on tights,
    • already received / adult tapper, lauren peterson received her taps / pull the ones back that are on cubbies
    • Anna sent “Steffen” dad and child out of class – said she was not registered – both Miss Dee and the mom upset (and they had paid the year upfront) about this – wondering if you could please / either send a text or phone call, again, apologizing and checking on how class was for the little one /
  • Monday, Sept 13
    • Hassenbank Hadley is enrolled in Mondays at 6:15 and 7. dance and gym.
    • Hassenbank paid costume fee.
    • Size 6.5 ballet and size 6 white tap …we have one of each, but not a variation on webstore. Can you add?
    • all orders are placed, we are just waiting for arrival / with that said – please take a picture of what we are waiting on in the office and text it to me please so that I stay on top of it. We have new hires/I have their folders: ( I will email the pic to you. We are waiting on: competition jewelry: earrings (pierced) and 12.5 tan tap. *Is the neclace included in the 17.95 price??
      • Addie Martin Jr Dance Monday / training for gym
      • Miss Daizee / Monday, Wednesday, Saturday with competition and company upstairs for ballet
      • From Shannon: WIll you check Salzaar’s account (Flor)? She was asking about tuition. I see that her tuition is listed, but her account was not charged for Sept. Will it automatically charge?
  • Sept 11
  • Here are the updates from today:
    • thank you so much for doing this 😉 
  • Orders all filled (except for the bags waiting for sizes in office)
    • shipments coming Monday and wednesday 😉
  • Need to order these sizes (for our bags waiting shoes):
    1. 12.5 Tan tap (weitz)
    2. 9.5 ballet (baltierra)
    3. 3 ballet (freund)
      • I ordered this and freeforms for Harper Goranson – she is going to scholarship on Wed so if they are in – I would want her to have them 😉 
  • Wade cook all good on shoes!
    • thank you for checking 
  • Please check into  Norman’s account to check double registration (should we credit or cancel)
    • will check on this later today (on my way to church 😉  Deleted extra registration fee and it now shows a $15 credit.
  • All online stock updated for: tan taps, jazz, ballets, white taps, half soles, turning pointes.
    • thank you darling also going to list pointe shoes in the store – but no size just the shoes for the parents to purchase and I will size from there should have this up today hopefully 😉 Thanks, thank you so so so so so much for doing this on Saturday 
  • SEPT 11:
    • Please order (or let me know if they are on their way) for orders that are waiting: 12.5 tan tap(Weitz), 9.5 ballet (Baltierra), 3 ballet(Freund) / these are arriving Wednesday right now….. I will keep watch
    • Online stock is UPDATED (tan taps, white taps, jazz, ballets, half sole turners, turning pointes)
  • sept 8
    • Erika Hawkins king had a question…she will email…questions about which gym meets are ok for Riley to do…which ones offer bronze level?
    • also there was an order, mihcolakas, that we missed. All good. Mom paid for shipping to her house. I credited her acct the shipping and she will pick up tomorrow for class tomorrow. Order is on cubbies.
    • Decker…did you get an email about a shoe order? They said they ordered but we did not see it on the Webstore
    • please order: white tap sz 13 and ballet size 3 for Freund. Bag labeled in office
    • is gym team 4:30~7:30 or 4:30-8? Spreadsheet and online are different. t/tH ARE 430-730 AND M/W ARE 430-8 PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THEY ARE DIFFERENT – THANKS SO MUCH
    • new enrollments: Nesteby and Ella splinter…will their acct automatically be charged for sept??? They both started this week / THEY ARE TAKEN CARE OF – BUT I NEED TO MEET WITH YOU ON THIS
    • i have bags labeled in office for any shoes we are wAiting on
    • i plan to come in sat if ok w you…I did not get a chance to update stock and we are low on some sizes! if ok I’ll do this and check over\fix the rest of the double registrations.
  • Aug 25
    • Jill Brandt / June, needs shoes / she needs a 9 white tap and a 11 ballet – I have charged her account, if you could please pull and label these on Monday the 30th / Ok – they no longer are going to make the wide shoes and there are only spheritic ones available – I did order the 11 for her. Please order Maneman 10.5 W shoes. Mom will pay the difference. I will charge her account the difference
    • I ordered the 10 1/2 tie and also the 11 slip on — 11 is the smallest they make them / Julien Jacobson…please order black tap (tie preferably). He wears 12.5 ballet. 🙂 (The size 10 tap we had was just a little too tight)
  • Aug 20-23
    • Noted all of this, thank you – and Davis funds were added to their danceworks account right away / FROM SHANNON: all orders up to date (last order was Hoefelmeyer #20279). To note: Hoefelmeyer paid for drop in gym, Davis paid toward act and the team 1 costume fee.
    • first / Saturday, Amy Janzen’s mother passed – there is no service, feeling like I would like to do something for them as well as for Margee – she is getting married Sept 25th…ok sounds good! Let me know if there is anything you want help with…we do have some streamers/table cloths in the office for Margee…
    • went through the registration charges – thank you for doing this… caught some additional charges / ran off spreadsheet / please delete if you have time-if not, give it back to me ;)-I will do this on Wed! 🙂
    • I don’t think the inventory on the white tap and ballet shoes is matching up. I have been keeping the orders up, but I have not been able to keep inventory up (been with dad at hospital for the past several weeks and haven’t had a chance to get in the office…. let me know if you can do this – appreciate if you are able 😉 I updated the inventory for white taps and ballets. I will update more Wed.
    • I did phone messages this weekend and have been trying to take the phone with me if I am with dad – if I can’t answer a call…. I have been keeping up on messages / except these”
      • frazier / 608-929-1172 is from July and is for a 3 year old….. I always make it sound like we are doing registration now, so it doesn’t sound like we forgot them….. give them a special of no registration fee if she signs up / maybe text first and then call 15 min after: YEP! They are two boys, and they are already enrolled. I checked their account, and I also remember talking to Mom on the phone (I just must have missed deleting the voicemail).
  • Aug 14
    • updated several things below
    • Band-Aids in main dance room – small box under desk if I don’t get them up for you / alcohol is here / all orders are current and final order will be here the 17th, if I don’t get it unloaded – I will have in the office for you
    • ordered new crops for adv company – will update store asap
    • thank you for all that you do 😉
  • Aug 9
    • Boyer paid intensive
  • Aug 1
    • Hassenbank pd intensive
    • Vacuum 1 cleaned out. I will take the other apart tomorrow if time
    • I am making my way through my printed list of Fall students. The list is in the manilla envelope. I highlighted the team girls so that you can double check those. I also have a list of questions for you attached to the list, and I wrote down the students I am finding that paid in full.
  • Aug 3:
    • Voicemails/texts all caught up.
    • Aug intensive paid: 2 Steves, Riley Hawkinson
  • Aug 2: completed all orders…these paid for aug intensive: Nesteby, 2 Finks, Hassenbank
  • July 28
    • We have NO half pointe AM shoes.
    • YES, ORDER PLACE AND ARRIVING AUG 17TH / Not sure if you ordered any new company items, but here is the updated stock as of today:
      • Company shorts: 3 XSC, 5 SC, 8 IC, 5 MC, 1LC, 1XLC, 1 SA, 3 AM, 2AL, 0AXL
      • Neck LEOs: 0 XSC, 2 SC, 0 IC, 2 MC, 3 LC, 0 XLC, 1 SA, 1MA, 0 LA, 1 XLA
      • Strap LEOs: 0 XSC, 4 SC, 4 IC, 1 CM, 2 LC, 1 XLC, 2 XSA, 2SA, 1MA, 1LA, 0XLA
    • Do you want me to scan and save the pages in the new updated gymnastics/tumb. binder?
    • I text Stuckey to let them know the black ballets and taps are in.
    • I went through those registered for fall weeknight classes. I have a few questions for you, and I would also like to go through it one more time to make sure I didn’t miss anything or anyone. (I had to add a few registration charges to a couple accounts. I did double check those to make sure they didn’t pay on the webstore already)
    • The big DDSGC sticker won’t be able to hang on front door. I will hang in main dance room when you don’t have students in there.
    • Don’t forget, I still have balloons up here. Do you want the girls to blow them up still? Maybe next week after fair is over?
  • July 22
    • How much of a discount (if any) do you give the prek girls who take prek 30 min dance and prek 45 min gym?
    • Harper Garrigus is enrolled in Wed dance and gym for Fall. Mom will try dance, and I just let her know that she has to tell us by sept 15 if she doesn’t want to continue dance (also talked to her about the recital)
    • I started going through those enrolled for Fall to double check that their monthly tuition
    • I will plan to fix prices for fall classes next week, then continue to finish with the above.
    • I updated the charges for: Amalie (already charged), Doland half shoes (charged her account), Kendall Hill (paid through webstore), and Mier (paid through webstore)
    • The 2 45 min prek gym classes are fixed and online to match the spreadsheet.
    • Orders filled (most recent w/ white taps/ballets are filled.
  • July 21
    • Were you able to contact Haiylaa Rodasta’s Mom, Aaliyah Herrion, regarding gym team? (see note below). She called last week.
    • Need: Bandaids, air filters for the air purifiers (Jenn has been cleaning them, but she said we will need new ones), company attire (see note below for low stock items)
    • Also, did you order liquid alchohol a few weeks ago? We have enough for a bit (half bottle left), just checking. 🙂
  • August Intensive paid: 2 Pfabs, Keller, Miller, Schuster (gym), 2 Janzens, /on above order sheet…. sorry forgot to update your page with this
  • We need to order Band-Aids please
  • I filled a small bag (pull close bag) for fair with: a few extra tights, ice packs, bandaids, a couple pens, kleenex, hand sanitizer…what else do we need? Do you want any extra leos or shorts?
  • I found five pair tan jazz/freeforms used. Use them for fair?? – YES
  • Cash and Carry items: I took pictures. There are also some black gloves (should we put in our prop boxes?) and some knit bun covers…I did not take pics of those. Here are the items: general pink leos (tank), tights, handstand shirts, tap shoe bows (white), black hair pony bows (2 for $5?), hand sanitizers with key clip (2 for 5?), individual chalk bags for gym. We also have a good amount of used company leos/shorts, tumb leos, gym leos…do you want to sell those also?(SEE MY NOTE FOR CASH AND CARRY INFO)
  • Per Mr. Dee…I texted Amanda Hassenback’s husband regarding fishing trip…I let him know to bring all the extra poles he can.
  • Gassman’s account charged for the items the girls received today. (I changed the low items below for ordering purposes)
  • Lila Heim (the girl we moved from Parent Tot with Michael to M/W prek dance and gym…did really well. She loves gym especially, and Mom plans to enroll for fall.
  • July 19
    • The cameras are working…
      • the following MAC numbers are in these rooms. I have not yet found a way to put a name on each camera:
        • ends in c2:2e main gym
        • ends in fe/1c junior gym
        • ends in cl:58 junior dance
        • ends in fe:35 main dance
      • We are missing a cord/plug cube for one video camera. I looked in the office and each of the rooms we had cameras in. No luck yet. The upper dance room does not yet have a camera in it (the camera with no plug is sitting in the office currently)
      • Not sure how to change this yet, but working on it: you have to log in each time you open an individual camera. It says the password is incorrect, the password is DdSgC2020
      • If it says the camera is offline or if you have to switch the Wi-Fi, just close out the program and reopen it (then hit the refresh button)
  • POTLUCK ATTENDEES:
    • steve / 2 dogs / 2 pork / mac & ch
    • mcmullen / 1 dog / 1 pork / ?
    • schusters / 1 dogs / 3 pork / 7 layer cauliflower salad
    • janzen / 2 dogs / 1 pork / pasta salad
    • kellers / 4 pork /
    • davis / 3 pork / 2 dogs /
    • Barnett / 2 dogs / pork

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.