April 8th / We have been loading videos and training material most of the day, however it’s taking quite a while. This is normally a quicker process… Just wanted to relay, thank you for your patience.
April 5th / Training pages will be updated starting April 8th. Please remember, some of you are using both sites. Your original page and then your additional site page.
March 30th / Thank you Athletes for the excellent videos with your progress… keep them coming and we will provide feedback as desired!!! Remember to log into your training pages https://dbqdanceandgym.com/videos/
Updated Sunday, March 29th: We will continue to post online videos and training materials. Just a reminder that the training is set up for a small 3‘ x 5‘ area on most videos and adaptable to homes in different style of rooms for the kids to practice in. There will be a few live classes for team members, however that is not the most beneficial to the average student. Most students need to back up video, review and try several times to perfect/gain the information that is given. Your online class page is set up so that the material can be reviewed on a daily or more basis. We will try to keep all material current to class plans. We plan on posting another update on Sunday, April 5
Update Wednesday, March 25th / Just a note on April tuition will not be processed April 1st, payments made will be deposited and applied as needed to keep things going for everyone and a firm decision will be made as soon as we can make one on how things will work out. More updates will be posted as we continue on our journey with this pandemic. We have tried to keep videos posted on your password pages and we continue to update. In the meantime, some considerations/habits to implement so when we are all able to return to activities that we have updated our habits to provide the best protection possible. Please stay safe everyone 😉
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands that are visibly soiled.
- use sanitize upon enter to the studio and classes and when you leave
- be sure to apply lotion before bed at night if hands start to dry out to avoid further complications with cracking/drying skin
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- dancers tend to touch their hair/brush their face too often if their hair is not secured back correctly. A high pony tail or high pigtails will help secure hair back from face and assist with this.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick, or have symptoms of a runny nose, cough.
- stay home and use our online training
- if you do have to blow your nose – be sure to sanitize after
From Sunday, March 22nd / Just a reminder, per notice below, we will update our patrons on Sunday, March 29th by 5 pm of our plans for March 30th and moving forward. Please use your online videos as much as possible and as often as possible.
From Tuesday, March 17th / Greetings Everyone, So, initially we were going to hold class for Monday and Tuesday this week, March 16th and 17th, however we have adjusted this and we will be closed from now (Tuesday, March 17th at Noon) until March 29th, at which point we will update everyone. Please know that all classes have videos that your athlete can do on a daily basis or multiple times a day. These videos will provide everything from warm ups, stretching, conditioning, dos and don’ts, helpful hints, and you can even overlap your training and for a small fee have additional access. While everything going on around us can be a bit overwhelming, this can also be a good opportunity to allow your athlete to dive into their training more and experience a great difference and progression in their body and development. Thank you everyone for all that you are doing during this time. Miss Dee
MARCH 30 – Pictures will be in soon, we will keep you posted on pick up status.
Summer and Sept 2020-May 2021 schedule and prices are available.
APRIL 10-12 / Happy Easter 🐰🐣🐇 / Easter break is April 10, 11, 12 / no class: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
ALERT / MAY 16TH – NEW LOCATION / DDSGC end of year EXTRAVAGANZA/RECITAL will be at the Hempstead High School Auditorium.