- Sunday, October 18, 2020 / Welcome to our return of in-person classes. Please request zoom and in-person make ups as needed.
- Reminder about our first recital. We adjusted the performance to Sunday, December 13th in the Five Flags Arena. More information will follow.
- Reminder about safety
- always take your temperature at the start of every day (anyone with a temperature must not enter the building)
- masks before entry (always have an extra mask handy)
- masks worn except in cases where it’s questionable to the students safety
- such as cardio
- safety on equipment
- all gymnasts
- and preschool dancers
- sanitize upon entry to the building and every room
- touch-less faucets and hand-dryers
- sanitize surfaces through-out the day
- social distance and personal space
- Remember: In a pandemic, we are all doing our best. Anyone who does not feel comfortable and confident should consider the stay at home options and not enter our building.
As a safety precaution, the studio is closed until October 19th. ZOOM CLASSES WILL RUN SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10 – SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17TH (and beyond as needed/if needed). Please check your emails from Sunday Oct 4th – October 8th. Further updates will be posted Sunday, October 18th. Thank you
All Dancers: Charges for Recital will process the week of October 5th. Your recital page has been updated. https://dbqdanceandgym.com/recital/ First recital is scheduled for the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend. This year, Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Welcome “DDSGC Day Time” / Hybrid, daytime assistance for your kiddos. Starting Monday, August 24
- Drop off starts at 7:45 am at the front entrance, and be ready for a day of fun and development.
- Students bring their snacks, lunch and homework
- The building is closed during the day. For contact and entrance call 563-556-1842 or text 563-513-9306
- To register for Day Time hours, please text Dee at 563-513-9306
If for any reason you’re are uncomfortable with possible contact conditions, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 563-556-1842, or text 563-513-9306. We also have virtual classes and video class pages available so that you do not have to enter the building.